Saturday 6 February 2016

Saturday Saturday Saturday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




 What a day, I started the day off with  a well deserved lay in....until 8am

I had a few things to sort out this morning which was boring business things and cleaning my flat.

After a long walk around the park and my Saturday morning food shop I came back and cooked a 

nice little breakfast.
 




     Salmon and scrambled eggs with rocket on a slice of toasted whole wheat bread. I used coconut oil to cook with and spread half an avocardo on the bread for the extra good fats.

I treated myself to the new GQ magazine while I let the food settle:


     I finished off to chores at the flat and ironed some shirts, I have one that is an absolute nightmare, but I think I have got it down to 2 mins per shirt now.

I had a business meeting at 1 o'clock in town so I chose a nice little outfit, here are some pictures;












     Tomorrow is my sister Bf birthday, so I bought him a nice bottle of wine and a pocket square from Aspinal Of London in the process of getting him to wear a suit jacket more tee hee. Hint hint



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig