Sunday 7 February 2016

The perfect white white white converse


      So i have wanted a pair of trainers now for a while and in my head I wanted:

- Perfect white.
- classics name but different
- high tops
- work perfectly with my suit.



           I needed to buy a new Macbook charger and I love how the apple product is packets, all shiney and white.

Leading me onto my custom converse...






           They cost £95 and I love them. All I could find was converse with a red strip around the sole. Speaking to a guy in america he HOOKED ME UP,  keeping them white is my challenge. So I have used some Crep protect, this product is amazing, stain just slide off ( watch the video online). Hopefully it will do the trick.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig