Friday 5 February 2016

Fassshhhiiion Friday





Helllo Peeps....ITS FRIDAAAAAAAAY

Today has been a long and tiring day of editing images and backing up 100's of images.... BORING

So I plan to get out in the world tomorrow with a walk. Not too sure where yet but im going.

It my sister Bf birthday on Sunday so im thinking I need to get him some form of present. Again I dont know what yet haha.

I dont have alot of retouching tomorrow for a client that wants a quick turn around so that is the first port of call.

My @HARVEYLIFE Instagram is getting filled with alot of inspiration and I dont have many follwers but it is increasing gradually over the days that m using it.

I have been speaking to a friend that custom makes clothing. His stuff is amazing and I have been throwing him ideals of me wanting to wear more suits with casual footwear ( makes it easier for my job). I love dressing smart but with a hint of casual-ness, as f I havent really ( which we all know i have ) thought about it.

I will write more about the trainers in tomorrows blog. But here is my outfirt from today.

P.S we did go alittle crazy in the studio haha.












Jacket - Zara £69.99
Scarf - Market in york £10
smart trousers - Zara Man - £30
Custom converse trainers
Burgundy jumper - H & M £22.99
Timex watch - £30
Polo shirt - Zara SALE £15.99


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig