Thursday 4 February 2016

Travel Thursday- one place I want to visit in 2016



I will shortly write a bucket list of thing I want to do in 2016.

One of the places on my list is Norway.

While in Thailand I met a girl and she was Norwegian. She told me alot about her life and where she grow up which has always interested me, after reading/ researching and seeing pictures I am obsessed with what I am going to experience   

I want to do a solo travel there and just explore and document my travel. Being a photographer the whole experience will be mind blowing and totally different from the norm.

I have decided to hire a car and travel around all the different areas that are worth looking at.

I plan to stay at least 5 days, climb mountains / hills and travel to some of the more remote location where people live and survive on the land.




List of things I want to :

- hire a car
- climb up high
- take picture everyday
- Geiranger Fjord
-Pulpit Rock
- Trolltunga
- Tromso Fjords

exciting times ahead
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig