Tuesday 9 February 2016

Camera obsession - practical and stylish



           As a photographer one of my main loves in my life is my cameras. I own alot, I dont collect them as such but over 10 years I have used plenty and all have a specfic feel and different quailty. Similar to a car collector or even owning more than 2 suits, all have a different feel and purpose. 

        You can check out my website at ... www.iamharvey.co.uk


         The one thing I have found is most people ask me what and where I get my cameras from. Some have a vintage feel and some generic. The generic ones not taken in the image ( shown below) are my work horse camera. These are industry standard and I only use them for work, alittle like an A+B car while your collectibles stay covered if in the garage.  



            Here are some descriptions:

Fuji X-PRO 1

This is my favorite travel camera, interchangable lens, 16mg and beautiful looking. Came with two lens a 18mm and a 28 mm with a deep black leather case. I am looking at getting a 35mm lens soon.



--------------------------------




Canon g7x

           Small and compact that packs a punch. I use this when I need a pocket size camera or if I know there is going to be alot of selfies involved. It has a flip screen making it easy to take the best duck face haha. 90% of the time I use this camera for video, it shoots 1080p Hd video, which is the best I have seen from a compact camera.


--------------------------- 



Fuji x100

         The fuji x100 became a little of a dust collector since I have purchased the Xpro 1, but the look and feel with its brown leather case look great with a suit. A fixed 28mm lens and 12mg sensor, this camera has traveled to Thailand with me twice been thrown around....no issues.


--------------------------





SJ7000 sportscam

          I have used this video camera a handful of times but when I do I love seeing the super wide angle and how much fun you can have with it. I didn't want to get a go pro I know they are the best but its too expensive for something I knew I wouldn't use much.

--------------------------





Pentax ME super

This camera was given to me by my dad ( not the exact one because that one got stolen sadly) It was the first camera I owned and was the start to my adventure in photography. 


Yashica Zoommate 165SE

Slap a £1 film in this from the poundshop and snap away. Great camera to leave around and see what people do with it.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig