Friday 22 January 2016

My dream home..I will have it one day ....I will have it one day





Getting to the point of wanting to own a house. I keep looking at how I would want to decorate my new man cave.

If there was no budget invovled and i had to describe it in a few words it would be:

- Minimalistic
- Futurist via Technology
- Grey tone with wood textures.
- pictures everywhere ....obviously- check out my instgram to see my rented mancave ( follow me if you life) - bit.ly/1Jm086X

Think Tony stark apartment ( off iron man) who has an Scandinavian wife that decorates.

Im lucky because Eefke ( the lady) has a similar thought process to me. I love going into home decoration shops becuase we both look at the same things. Trying to find something with Huge windows and wooden floors with exposed walls in yorkshire maybe a big dream. But i cant dream them I have nothing to aspire to.










Lets see what the future bring. I best start working hard....BRING IT ON.




  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig