Sunday 21 February 2016

new weekend purchases



     So i ordered these about 2 weeks ago, being use to ASOS ridiculous  next day deleivery even if I order at 10pm. I have finally got my Mango men order.

          I have been looking on there website for a while now but always left due to the cost seamed to be alittle more than Zara and I could pretty much get the same thing......enter Mango SALE.

          Ive been looking at double breasted jackets for a while but they are either crappy material or the fit is naff so I went for it. here are my purchases. ( images me wearing them to follow in a later blog).







I will need to get the length of the trouser taken up but other than that they are perfect. Thumbs up peeps.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig