Saturday 23 January 2016

Saturday blog - meeting / wlaking and catching up with old friends

Hey Peeps....so today was such a nice day .

Started off the day with a early morning meeting at 8.00am at a Cafe at the park. I wanted to do some shots around the lake before the meeting. It was beautiful, swans /birds and runners.

The meeting went really well and I came up with some good business ideas for future plans. so thumbs ups.

After the meeting I met a friend for a little walk around the lake.

















Todays outfit consisted on alot of burgandy / purple tone with contrasting elements.

Jacket - burtons £60 in the sale.
fine checked Shirt Zara - £3o
jumper -Free from a shoot Private white ,
Burgundy trousers from Zara - £32.50
Monkey yellow shoes from Topman
Brown box leather bag - bought In Italy 2012.
Light pink pocket square - £3
Brown suede shoes with leather back detail - zara - £60
Finished off with a Timex watch - super cheap at £33

I came back to my flat because an electritian was coming to fix a broken light in my bathroom and then traveled to my hometown to visit Miss Laura Wynn who has just come back for a short time over xmas to visit her family. SHe decided to go travelling around Austriala for a year and wants to go back.

I took her to a nature reserve that we haven't been to in about 5 years. Good catch up and realised how much I missed her - funny / lots of banter / full of positive faith.





Onto Sunday - plan..

I have the whole day with Eefke so I have planned a long walk, nice little meal at a locale pub ( I really fancy a sunday roast) then home to chill with movie night.

bed time now woow



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Harvey&Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig